BBNaija 2019: 15 Quick Facts About Evicted Housemate, Khafi
Everything you need to live well
Last night on hit reality TV show, Big Brother Naija saw the shocking exit of a housemate, Khafi. Khafi had been put up for possible eviction alongside three other housemates in the persons of Tacha, Mike and Seyi.
Following the news that the four housemates were up for possible eviction, fans began to speculate which of them will get the axe considering that they are all considered strong contenders in the house.
At last, yesterday night’s eviction show saw Khafi score the lowest votes as Tacha led the pack with the highest votes while she was followed by Mike and Seyi respectively.
In honour of Khaffi’s stay in the Big Brother house, we have gathered quick facts you should know about her. Find below:
- Her full name is Khafi Kareem
- She is 29 years old (born in 1990)
- She hails from Ekiti state but brought up in London.
- The firstborn and only girl, she has 3 brothers.
- She was a special constable in West London before she became a full-time police officer with the Metropolitan Police, UK.
- She believes one can have it all only if one believes.
- She does not want to only win the prize money but also the exposure that comes with the show so she can do societal good.
- She is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing.
- She speaks four languages and plays two musical instruments.
- She is also gifted with the sign language.
- She is additionally a movement vlogger/Youtuber. Through her video blogs, she tested the status quo as a young dark female cop and an imaginative.
- She is irritated by people who try to control her or suppress her from expressing herself freely.
- She hasn’t seen her father in 17 years.
- She would have quit the show was she forced to do something sexual in the house.
- If she had won the prize money, she had plans to hire a film crew and host a travel show to showcase the beautiful tourists spots in Nigerian states. She also planned to invest in charitable causes.