BBNaija 2021: Five important activities you may have missed in the last 24 hours
Activities have continued to unfold at the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality television show as housemates express emotions while Biggie gives tasks.
The 2021 edition of the program tagged ‘shine your eye’ has continued to gain attention from entertainment lovers.
Some important activities on Monday included:
1. Boma, one the trending housemates, emerged as the Head of House (HoH). As the current HoH, Boma possesses immunity from being evicted and nominated this week.
2. Housemates including Whitemoney, Beatrice, Yerins, Yousef and Niyi have been nominated for possible eviction this Sunday. The two ‘Wild Cards’ in the house, Pere and Maria, had the ultimate power to nominate four housemates as at least one person will be evicted on Sunday.
3. BBNaija housemate, Maria last night during ‘Truth or Dare’ game revealed that she has had a threesome before. According to her, she had the experience with a guy and a girl, stating that she would love to have the same after the show.
4. Yerins, during a chat with other housemates, assumed that he was nominated for possible eviction by Pere due to his personality. He expressed inferiority complex, stating that he may not be good enough for the game.
5. Housemate and currently the Head of House, Boma in a midnight chat, revealed why he picked Jackie B as his deputy. While answering questions, he said he would have picked Angel but settled for Jackie B due to their friendship.